Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
So, without further ado…My Bookish Bucket List!
- Read Les Miserables…one of these days, when my kiddos are grown.
- Finally read Anna Karenina.
- Finish The Complete Stories by Flannery O’Connor.
- Read Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis.
- Read The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis with my sons. My first time through will be when I read them with my oldest son.
- Read everything by Willa Cather, Cormac McCarthy and Kent Haruf.
- Have over 300 classics on my finished list. I’m currently at 186.
- Buy no new books for an entire year…including Kindle books. Limit my reading during that year to my personal library and our local public libraries. (I’ve tried this before and failed magnificently.)
- Get back to reviewing books on this blog.
- Own my own used (and loved) book store…perhaps with a reading nook complete with coffee and comfy chairs.